Friday, October 10, 2008

More tatted blessings

Thank you THANK YOU Karen!
Karen, from (Karen's Halo HDT) donated these tatting supplies. She really IS an angel!
Threads (some I've never even tried), shuttles, and blocking pins are included. Blocking is another lesson to add to the list.
It is my hope that when I leave Korea I will leave behind some competent, passionate and expert tatters. Tatting must take root in this country...it's my goal!
Now I need to find some more students to teach....I know...it's a tough life!


P.S.
I can't find it now but anonymous "Blondie" left a comment asking where she could get some good visual instruction for tatting. Well blondie, here is one of my favorite links:
http://personalpages.tds.net/~tatting/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherry, It is nice to see that fellow tatters are being so generous and supplying you with all you need to spread the art of tatting in a tatting starved area. Keep up the good work.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Thanks Clyde, I agree that tatters are the nicest people in the world!

Unknown said...

How sweet. That is sooo cool. Your students should have a lot of tatting fun with all of that!