Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Creating your own blog and adding links....

Well,
I've gotten many emails since yesterday and many of you are seeking help with adding links to your blog. My computer has been down all day and this is the first chance I've had to respond.
So here goes:

Maybe you love to read tatting blogs but don't have a blog of your own because computers seem intimidating...well it's easy and here is a video tutorial on how to start your own blog if you want:
http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=BnploFsS_tY

For those who have just started a blog and are still learning the ins and outs... here is a video tutorial on how to add links to your blog....like I have in my sidebar.
http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=-OVRlXn9mAs&feature=channel_page

Remember, in order to be in the FREE shuttle drawing you just have to have a link from your blog to mine AND leave a comment on that blog post. That's it! The contest is open until Jan 15 2009.

Thank you to all who have inquired about my finger. Well, I don't want to gross anyone out...but the nail is separating today and it SMARTS! But...it seems to be growing out fast so I don't think it will be painful much longer.

3 comments:

Tia said...

OOH Thank you!, I think I have it now :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, well I have been looking overr your blogspot. I really like it. I would appreciate any advise on mine that you can give. My blog is Lynns Space at least that is what my DH says. Now when I close this it will say that I am wildgun, that is my Husband, I am still trying to learn. I do want to be in on the shuttle raffle. If you send me your email I will send you the correct blog. Thank you, Hugs, Lynn

Wildgun said...

Hi Again, I found my blog name. http://lacenlynn.multiply.com

Hugs, Lynn