Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas....Free Chatelaine Tatting pattern

I've been working on my T.A.T. "Masters" portion all year. I am nearly finished. I was hoping that as a graduation present to myself, that I could complete a chatelaine. I couldn't find a design that suited me, so I designed a chatelaine tatting pattern myself. I've since made an edging and bookmarks with this pattern....and I would like to share it with you for Christmas:

This is a bookmark version I tatted for a birthday present. Tatted in size 80 HDT (hand dyed tatting thread) "Shades of Gray".

It has SCMR's and thrown off rings, and double picots...so it's a lot of fun to tat!

If and when I complete the chatelaine I will share it....I've tatted about 20 inches so far(a little less than half of what I need) and I have a couple of months of tatting still to go....


Merry Christmas!!!

11 comments:

Sapna said...

Merry Christmas Sherry.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Love the bookmark! :)

Susanne said...

Thanks for the pattern present, I will see if I can do this bookmark later.
Merry Christmas to you, our very own Lady Shuttlemaker.

Tattycat said...

Thank you for the lovely pattern. You are doing a great job. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas day and a Happy New Year!

Angela said...

Thanks, Sherry, for the pattern and good luck with you "Masters" on T.A.T. I have the apprentice program that I need to get started with.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Merry Christmas, Sherry! Thank you for the beautiful chatelaine pattern!

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Oh My how beautiful Sherry! Thank you for another wonderful bookmark pattern. I just found your other patterns yesterday and printed off, so I could make them. \

Yippeee another to add to the collection!

Thank you again. I can't wait to see your châtelaine!

Good luck on your Masters! I have no doubt you will succeed!!!

Gina said...

So far, it's lovely as a bookmark. I'm looking forward to the finished chatelaine. And you've reminded me to get back to T.A.T.

Merry Christmas!

Denise Felton said...

So gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing! I've scheduled a link to this post to go live on my blog later today. I hope it brings you a few extra visitors.

Denise
http://needlework.craftgossip.com

Marilee Rockley said...

Really nice pattern, Sherry! I like the alternating "tree" thingie shapes and the mock rings with the chains around and the little rings on top. Looks like a good one to show off HDT!

Susie said...

What an original bookmark! I can't wait to make it.