Friday, September 20, 2013

Seasonal and Holiday HDT's and 3 days until TIAS...whoo hoo!


Icicle

Holly Jolly

Autumn Splash

Country Christmas

Witch's Brew

Autumn Medley


Just a reminder that I carry beautiful, highest quality hand dyed threads, and I have a lovely selection of holiday and seasonal colorways! All located in my Esty Shop.

And don't forget that the TIAS starts this coming Monday! The patterns will be posted here on this blog and the progress of the participants will be posted on this blog! So check it out if you haven't already!

3 comments:

Jane S. said...

Beautiful threads! I'm looking forward to the TIAS. :)

Ladytats said...

I have bought and used many of your threads. I recommend them to any one who asks.
I am looking forward to monday. Any set up we can do ahead of time? suggestions on what thread to wind on the shuttle??? do we need to find beads????
I am getting antsy. he he

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You have some lovely holiday colors! Country Christmas is my favorite. :-)