Thursday, March 30, 2017

I HEARD that!!!!!



Almost six months ago I received some shocking news related to my hearing ability.

The prior post explains everything you need to know to get caught up.

A very big thank you to everyone who supported my fundraising efforts (and a couple over the top donations from those who are nothing less than angels).

I now have my very own set of wonderful hearing aids.

This is a happy day for me friends and family!

These aids are like a Rolls Royce compared to the lender aids I had been using. They have zero feedback in my ears, they are comfortable, they work in conjunction with my phone making life much easier, and they are rechargeable so that I don't have to deal with changing batteries every 4 days.

To say I am grateful would be an understatement.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who made this possible for me!

8 comments:

Marilee Rockley said...

Happy for you!

Ladytats said...

Yeah, so glad this worked out for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were able to get hearing aids that work well for you.
StephanieW

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm so happy that you can hear again!

Jane McLellan said...

Hooray! Thanks for letting us know.

Crazy Mom! said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

I'm totally deef (not a typo) in my left ear, and we have a family history of hearing loss. It is really isolating.

As my very southern grandmother used to say, "You should be KIND to those who ah hahd of hyarin', fo sumday you may be hahd of hyarin' yoself!"

JB said...

I am excited for you.

Karen in OR said...

So happy for you.