Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Memorial Day, a TATTING video, and a Free Cluny Pattern

It looks like it is going to be a wonderful weekend. The weather is gorgeous after quite a cold snap, my husband is finally home for a short time from military duties and I think I will take a break from all my work.
Perhaps a picnic?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
I designed this cluny pattern specifically to share with the online tatting class (link located on the right side of this page) on Tuesday May 29th.
It would be wonderful to see as many of you there as possible.
If you can not make it, do not worry, click here for tatting pattern
If you know clunies it is a very simple and quick tat.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have already given away several of these bookmarks.

I made a tatting video a few days ago. It is not an instructional video. I made it for all the non-tatters out there to show them just a smidgeon of what can be made with tatting and hopefully peak some interest in this craft. It may start out a little slow but it definately picks up and it's under three minutes in length so it isn't too painful to sit through.

1 comment:

Marilee Rockley said...

Very, very, nice!!! The video portion and slideshow all look lovely. The bird sounds and music background add to the relaxation. Thank you for all the work you put into making this video, and for sharing it.