Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Daisy Picot

Thank you Jon, for sharing this technique. You gave such wonderful directions for this that I found it wasn't difficult at all.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is my first attempt and my tensioning could be better, but I quess it's not too bad for a first go.
I wondered what it would look like if I used this technique and threw off some rings and this is a little first draft motif I came up with.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have other ideas floating around in my head too. We'll see what transpires.

4 comments:

Tattycat said...

Very pretty. With Jon's directions, it was easy like you said. I like the motif you are working on. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Tat-a-Renda said...

The result from using this technique is beautiful, isn't it. The possibilities of what can be made from it is endless.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty!

Marilee Rockley said...

This is so cool! With your talent, I'm sure you'll come up with many wonderful ideas!
That daisy picot technique looks so interesting!