Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tatting floating leaves

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have had so many new tatting designs floating around in my head and the last thing I should be doing right now is tatting, but I am afraid they will float away if I don't capture them now. I desperately need to get back to work in my studio, my hubby is starting to get irritated with me.
Anyhow, I have been working around the clock and I am hoping the book will be finished by the end of next week. It's unbelievable how many unforseen hurdles I have encountered in trying to get my ideas to materialize. I am having nightmares about margins. LOL!

1 comment:

Tattycat said...

The floating leaves are beautiful. I can only imagine the stress of putting a book together, not to mention trying to keep your business going at the same time. Hang in there!