Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Collected tatting patterns

Photobucket
I cannot tell you how nice it is to have my DH home again. Everything just seems to break and go wrong while he is away. Now that he is home again, a little stress has lifted from my shoulders.
This photo may look boring, but what is inside the notebook is several years worth of collected tatting patterns that I have found on the internet. I put it together last night and it is a real treasure. Thank you to all the designers out there who generously share their patterns.
I am in the process of getting ready for Shuttlebirds, working on new shuttles, dyeing lots of thread, working on tatting designs, packing, catching up on doctor's appointments...the list goes on and I am still not sleeping.
Has anyone come up with a way that I can clone myself yet???

4 comments:

Tattycat said...

Sweet child, if I had come up with a way of cloning, I'd be rich, we'd all be rested and you would definitely be sleeping! Please take care and work a little more Yoga into your routine. I think I shall adopt you so that I can give you motherly advice!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Perhaps Jane could design a tatted little LadyShuttleMaker... but, I like Laura's response better.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Yay! I have plenty of room in my heart and life for some adopted moms! Thank you!!!

Gina said...

Well..keep surfing...I think I have something like 6 binders filled. Two of them are very large. I probably have enough to fill at least one more binder too if I ever get them into protective pages.
:-) gina