Friday, February 27, 2009

"Life is Grand" Award


This was awarded to me from QuiltLady.
It is always an excellent idea to step back and think about what we are thankful for. I need this award to remind me how blessed I am. Thank you Kathy!

Here are five things that make my life GRAND!

1.) My husband and my doggie. They are my best friends and can always make me laugh no matter how sad I get.
2.) All my internet friends who have become a very important part of my life! I feel like you are all extended family.
3.) My faith in our divine creator. Everywhere I look I see God's signature. I never cease to be amazed at His handiwork.
4.) Creativity; it's how I define my life. It always keeps me busy and carries me into the next day.
5.) All the small things....a stranger's smile, dew on a rose, the purr of a cat...I could go on and on...but I think you get the point.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award! Sometimes it's really nice to sit back and count your blessings, don't ya think? Nice post. :)

Umintsuru said...

That is great Sherry. We have many things to be thankful for. Thank you for reminding me.
Wendy