Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where does time go?

Wow, has it been 5 days since I have posted? I have not been feeling well and have been in and out of doctors offices...have I ever mentioned that I don't like doctors offices???
Also, I am sad that the Olympics are over. They were an exciting staple in my routine for those two weeks...I guess I'll just have to look forward to Sochi 2014.
I am working on trying to get my kiln fixed but I need help and my hubby is not home so a lot of projects are on hold right now.
I had mentioned that because of my hands being in so much pain that I was working on inventing machines to help me.
Well....I was successful in creating a "skein spinner". I put way too much thought into it at first but in the end it was a really simple solution which I think will "put me back in business". I will share that little invention in my next post.
Sadly, I don't even have a picture to post today. I know...pretty sad huh???

I'll be back!

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope the doctors get you sorted out soon! Hugs from Illinois!

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. I don't like doctor's offices either. That's why I like to bring my tatting with me to those trips... the dreaded waiting...and waiting makes me nervous and the tatting calms me down...if I think to take it with, that is, LOL!
Speaking of which I have a dr's appt tomorrow and next week and...
Ugh! I think we're in the same boat, Sherry!

http://bolg.naver.com/clayandlife said...

are you ok, Sherry? I hope, I could help you. Maybe you need me! miss you.

Marty said...

I'm glad you'll be back -- makes you sound like Sherry the Terminator! You get feeling better so you can stay out of those doctors' offices.

Tatskool said...

Thinking of you and wishing you better things. Happy fuzzies.