Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Popping in for a sec

Ok, so I still do not have Internet Access at home, so that is the reason this blog seems all but dead. I apologize. We must live in the last place in the US that doesn't have internet, I swear, at least once a day I holler in frustration about my inability to stay connected to the world. We can't even get any companies to run cable out for us. Our only option at this point is a certain satellite service that is prohibitively costly. Sooooooo, that leaves me with only being able to use our local library, and I have been waaaaayyyy too busy for even that as of late. So much has happened since our move to Mississippi and the purchase of "The Farm". I feel like I have lived a lifetime already, when in actuality it has only been six months. I don't want to make any promises I can't keep, but I will say that as soon as we can find a solution to our Internet problem I have full intentions of resuming this blog, and my tatting business. I'm still here guys!

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Good to hear from you Sherry! I hope everything besides the Internet is going OK there. Hope the little one is doing OK, too!

Karen said...

Love seeing this picture of you and your family. A four wheeler can give so much more family fun than a motorcycle would have. You look like Mississippi is treating you well. I do miss your presence on line but will gladly wait if all things are going well there. A glimpse of you whenever it's possible is so welcome. Love you, Karen in OR

tattrldy said...

Glad to hear from you! The place looks great if the picture is any indication. Glad that it's only Internet issues that keeps you away from us :-) Can't believe how big the little one is!

Donna said...

So happy to see your blog. I was arranging cupcakes on a lovely piece of your pottery Saturday and was wondering how you were.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know you're going OK. Great photo - you all look really happy. Looking forward to your continuing blog when you can manage it and looking forward to the shop reopening! Cheers Lesley S

Kathy Niklewicz said...

You absolutely made my day! I had to stare at the blog roll a few seconds to make sure I wasn't seeing things! I've wondered about you so often and hoped you were doing okay. This wonderful photo could be an ad for something! At least the
Iibrary is available, though a little inconvenient. Thanks so much for checking in! Can't believe how big Piccadilly is, and love the dog! Norman Rockwell, where are you?

Crazy Mom! said...

SO good to hear from you. I'm afraid I've been very negligent on blogging and I totally understand the time thing.

We had a great time at Tat Days - maybe next year you can come?!?

the shuttlesmith said...

That is the cutest family photo I've seen in a long time!!

Marla said...

Good to hear that you are all doing well! sounds like I would love the farm!! :)
What about a smart phone.... you shouldn't need internet service to your house if you have a phone that can access it...

Fox said...

Hi Sherry! Well, Just look at Miss P! So BIG! Great photo. - certainly is pretty where you are living, even if there is no Internet, which must be so frustrating. I look forward to hearing from you again soon. Your presence is missed out here in Tat-Land. : )

linb54 said...

glad to hear from you! hope you get the Internet issue straightened out? I miss your Etsy shop! Linda