Monday, March 9, 2015

Still alive folks

Oh my goodness! Hi everybody! So I have been officially without Internet for a whole year. Can you believe it! It's torture. We are hoping to find a solution to this problem in April. Please hang with me everybody, I am sooooo sorry! In the meantime, I have become a farmer. We have lots of chickens and I am working on a big garden and Miss P is having the time of her life! We also do not have television so I am completely out of the loop. Anyhow, it is my hope to get this blog and my Etsy shop going once again as soon as I physically can. Happy Tatting everybody!

8 comments:

StringyDogs said...

Woo Hoo! Chickens and beans! Home grown eggs are the best. I am glad the move is working out for you. Glad to know you are still around. Thanks for checking in. :-)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It's good to see a post from you! Farm life can be time consuming, so who needs t.v.? ;-)

Karen said...

So good to see your post! Think of you often. I'm sure your life is still very good and full with other things that do matter. Miss you, yes, but know you'll be here when it works.
We usually had about 2,000 chickens on the farm where I grew up, along with cattle and pigs. You've provided a wonderful environment for Miss P!

Jane McLellan said...

Good to hear from you! I hope you can get your internet sorted. I'm on a farm in 'darkest Africa' and even I have an internet connection!(mostly, anyway)

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely to hear from you, glad you are both well, hope you soon get on line and back with us all as soon as you can.
Margaret

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Fantastic to hear from you! It will be interesting to read about your farming adventures. Hope you get the internet at home soon! I'm envisioning Miss P running after all those chickens! Hope your weather is good! We're all waiting for snow to melt!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you. I'm looking forward to your Blog and etsy shop starting up again. Also looking forward to hearing what you've been doing this past year. All very exciting. Cheers, Lesley S

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a good time and it's going well for you. Looking forward to your etsy shop being up and working again :)
Bev