Thursday, March 22, 2007

Update on Tatted Purse

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The new purse is coming along. I am excited about this one because it is going to be a slight twist on the "doily purse". I wish you could see what is in my head, but I guess you'll just have to wait.
I've mentioned this before but I have never seen anyone else besides my Great Grams tat. In one month from now I am going to meet and be with a bunch of other tatters for a tatting convetion. I am very excited. I have never been able to show my work before either, so this year I have set goals to enter some pieces in juried competitions including our State Fair. I hope this purse turns out like the picture in my mind because I hope to enter it in the Fair. I have a lot of work to do...so stay tuned.

No comments: