Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's not me, it's the thread....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
To my great relief my "thread breaking" problem seems to be solved. Previously all my size 80 or smaller thread was vintage and I didn't like tatting with it because it was always breaking on me. Very frustrating. I finally gave in and purchased some new size 80 majestic thread on the advice of a friend and I am happy to report sweet success! I really like this thread and can foresee using it a lot! I still love my size 20 flora and will not abandon it. But now I have a little more variety to work with. I tatted up this little motif on the fly. I would call it an original pattern since I just sat down and started tatting it, but I am sure it is similar to someone's pattern out there somewhere so for now I will not take credit for the design.

No comments: