Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tatting Mug anyone???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fresh out of the kiln and into my Etsy shop.
I am working on making more "Pottery with Tatting" items like this. It's just that what I do, (pottery) takes a long time from start to finish so it seems to take forever to build up an inventory. Plus I have a lot of other things going on in my life that are impeding my progress. I don't mind though, I like having a full plate of things to keep me busy. I am NEVER bored. I am just impatient. I fantasize about cloning myself all the time. Wouldn't it be nice to get things done in double time? My husband always says that he would make his clone do all the work while he relaxed. But I am afraid that both me and my clone would be working all the time. Ha ha...
Well, stay tuned folks, I will have a lot of interesting things to post in the next few weeks. I promise!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherry let me know when you have some to sell......i would LOVE to add to my collection of your pottery :-)
~jen

GardeniaPatti said...

Are you going to put some of these pieces up on Etsy too?

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Yes Patti, I am working on more pieces will be in my Etsy shop very soon.
Jen snagged this mug....Jen, I will mail it ASAP.

Tatskool said...

Super mug, you should make these again.