Thursday, June 7, 2007

Small Honors

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, I checked my inbox this morning to find that I have been selected to be featured in one of Etsy's Treasuries.....not once but twice! YAY!
Treasury
Please visit it and leave a comment if you would. That will help the treasury move up the list of treasuries and help give more exposure to these artists.
You will recognize my shuttles. And my Celedon bowl (the first item) is from my MadMadPotter shop.
It is a treasury to honor Idaho artists!
What a great way to start the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job. How fun.

Hugs, Linda

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Sherry,

I'm not at all surprised... congragulations!

Diane

sheilabythebeach said...

Congratulations, your work is beautiful and so unique!