Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Project Progressing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the start of the "special project". It's a barrette. I tatted a white base and then I added some 3D roses. I think I will add two more little motifs to this barrette today.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are the colors in a new dress that I bought for my little vacation to go and visit my hubby. It is sad that my husband is deployed so much that in order to see him I have to go where he is. Anyway. the dress is mostly black with a little white and pink mixed in. So I decided to make something tatted to wear with it and I decided on a barrette. I am going to be wearing this outfit to a "cirque de soliel" perfomance and I am very excited about it.
Also, this will be my last post for about a week. But when I get back I am sure I will have lot's to share. And of course I am taking my tatting with me!

2 comments:

Tattycat said...

Sherry, the barette is beautiful! You are so talented and imaginative. I would never have thought of that. I am sorry your hubby is gone so much, but appreciate all that he, and others, sacrifice for our country. I hope you have a wonderful visit with him.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The barette looks wonderful! I hope you post a picture of you wearing it! I agree with Laura. I appreciate all that the young men and women in uniform are willing to sacrifice in order to preserve the freedoms that we all cherish. Enjoy your visit!