Monday, August 6, 2007

A quick update whilst still on vacation.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had hubby take a picture of the barrette in my hair. I never found the time to add the other motifs before I left, but I still plan to do so in the near future.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is me and hubby sharing a wonderful fancy French dinner. We never get to do things like this so it was very special.

I came up with another butterfly pattern on the plane ride and will share that later after I have perfected it. Also, it was fun amusing the flight attendents with tatting.

I found a few moments to get on the internet today while hubby is at work. I plan to work on some more tatting today....probably poolside...(Yes, I know...life is hard). I'll be home again soon and back to the daily grind.

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Yea! A picture of you wearing your barette! It looks fabulous now, so I can't imagine what you have in store! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Looks like dinner was yummy!