Thursday, September 27, 2007

New "Diane" Shuttles and then some

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I sold out of my "Diane" Shuttles so I have made some more and they will be listed in my Etsy shop very soon. A couple "Diane" shuttles went to Diane herself. One went to Japan and one went to Australia and the rest are scattered among the great States.
The celadon colored shuttles were a custom order for "CelticDreamWeaver", she will be getting one of them and I will probably list the other one, but I am thinking about keeping it as my new personal working shuttle.

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The celadon is very pretty! After seeing the green tea set and the green bowl, I am quickly becoming a lover of greens!

Tattycat said...

I am so glad that you sold out of the Diane shuttles! Way to go. The new ones are lovely. I love the celadon. I think you should keep the second one!

Marilee Rockley said...

These are all so beautiful! If you are really fond of the second one, yes, I think you should keep it for yourself.
Your hat turned out great!