Wednesday, October 24, 2007

An unexpected wonderful surprise!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wouldn't you agree that our tatting friend Diane must be some kind of Angel? You all know who I am talking about because she always leaves encouraging comments on everyone's blog. She aways has nice and curteous things to say and is one of the most thoughtful and generous people I know.
Now, I don't intend to embarrass her with this post but to honor her and thank her.

I received a birthday package from her today, full of wonderful surprises. I already have plans for the thread, some of which comes from Yarnplayer...YIPPEEE! And I have always wanted to try King Tut because I've heard so much about it. Then there are the awesome "Diane decorated" shuttles....how cheeky of her! She blogged about them and I had NO idea! I love the shawl and I'm wearing it right now. I will think of Diane every time I use her handweaved bookmark.
Between Teri and Diane (my very young adopted moms), I am getting so spoiled.

I am really enjoying ALL my tatting friends and getting to know you all better. I am finding we have more in common than just tatting.
Thanks for being my friends!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Happy birthday, Sherry! I only know October, so I'm not sure if the surprise was early or late... I'm glad you like your gift!

Anonymous said...

Oh Thats so sweet... yes I truly agree with you - all the tatting friends here are awfully sweet and very helpful. Belated birthday wishes, I am not sure when was it but i hope you had a good time. Have a wonderful year ahead.

Tattycat said...

What a happy birthday from Diane! Wow! The gifts are lovely. I know you feel very loved. I hope you also feel appreciated, because you really are!