Friday, March 28, 2008

First 2008 TATTING shuttles listed with improvements!

To celebrate the debut of my first 2008 shuttles, I have listed a tatting shuttle on eBay starting at only .99 cents.
Here is a sneak peak....it's a beauty and it has a pic tip to boot!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Good luck to whoever bids on it!!!!

I have listed the first 6 assorted shuttles in the Etsy shop. I have made some changes in the way the shuttles are listed. It is a lot of extra work for me, but it is more helpful information for you! Each shuttle has it's own listing/catalog # with more detailed information about that specific shuttle, especially in the area of photographs. I sure hope you enjoy perusing them. More tatting shuttles will be listed a few at a time throughout the next year.

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm giving others a chance... I only ordered one! But, there are 3 others I'd love to own!

Bonnie said...

Happy Happy, Joy Joy, I got my first LadyShuttleMaker shuttle!! And of course I HAD to get some new Pensacola Beach thread too. *huge smile* Thank you Sherry

Tattycat said...

Congratulations on the current price of the ebay shuttle. I hope it keeps climbing!