Monday, June 23, 2008
Awarded, Tagged and Awarded again....Oh my!
The Arte Y Pico award. (X3)
Thank you to Tatting Chic and Grizzly Mountain Arts and Diane for nominating me for this award. I feel so very honored! It is an award passed from artist to artist.
I have also been tagged by Sapztat to share 6 unimportant facts about myself. I feel like I've shared everything about myself already...so I had to dig deep.
It took me a long time to come up with this...so please enjoy.
1) Due to new regulations (well new to me) I can no longer donate my blood because I lived in England in 1989. Apparently there is a possibility that I could have "Mad Cow" disease. How excellent is that? Now I have an excuse for all my insanity. "What's that you say? ...Sorry, I have mad cow disease". "I am excusing myself from housework... I wouldn't want to exacerbate my MCD".
...My MCD therapy consists of tatting a minimum of two hours a day.
I know....it's a rough life. Please...please don't pity me... I will persevere.
2) I have suffered multiple head injuries throughout my life...(mostly during my snowboarding career) ...so that right there pretty much explains EVERYTHING!
3) Kinda related to #2...I have a really bumpy head. A phrenologist's dream!
4) In my college days I played the electric bass guitar for 4 different bands. I was terrible.
5) I am bonkers about really sharp scissors. Love them...dont' run with them!
6) I have an extremely sensitive nose. The slightest odor will put me into a fit of gagging. I can't help it. I get it from me mum!
I glanced over the rules and being in a rebellious mood I am declining from following them...exactly...
I am going to pass this award on to four people who I think give so much to the tatting community and expect nothing in return. I am also tagging these same four people to share 6 fun facts about themselves. Please do not feel obligated to participate. However, I for one am interested in learning more about you gals!