Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time flies....


I woke up this morning to cooler temperatures and rain...it's beautiful! It's cool enough that I might actually get to wear socks today.
Did I mention that Autumn in my favorite time of year? LOL! So I decided to revisit one of my Autumn leaf patterns; this time in size 80 thread and I am working on a necklace here. I can't believe it's been a year since I designed this.....seriously where does the time go??
This pattern is available in my sidebar under FREE PATTERNS.
This is a work in progress, unblocked and the scan isn't even all that nice, but I wanted to share it anyway.

HAPPY AUTUMN

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your leaf is beautiful, and although I would love to tat one, I don't have the time right now! I'm in the middle of three large (for me) tatting projects!

Unknown said...

That looks very pretty! I like how it's on a "twig". Very clever!