Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Exquisite Collection of Tatted Butterflies Volume II ~taking orders now~

Well, after a year a half of tatting, designing, diagramming and writing and then doing it all over again after losing everything in a hard drive crash we finally arrive at volume II of The Exquisite Collection of Tatted Butterflies II.
I am taking pre-orders now. The hot off the press copies will ship on Feb 12th.
Be the first to get your copy!
...and as always I give you a sneak peek of every pattern so you know exactly what you are getting.

This volume contains 13 glorious and challenging patterns to add to the ones you already own. ...and all for under $2 per pattern no less!

A lot of time and hard work goes into everything I do and this book is no exception. I strive to offer you only the very best. The best in design, the best in diagramming and the best in materials. This is a high quality production all the way around. I hope you enjoy it!

THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO ORDER WILL GET A FREE SKEIN OF HAND DYED SILK!!!

Thank you for supporting the arts!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you for publishing your second Exquisite Collection of Tatted Butterflies.

Tatfully Yours said...

Hi Sherry

I just placed my order for your new book!!! Could you please sign the book for me?!?!

Thanks
Kelly

Tatskool said...

Congratulations, you succeeded against all the odds, you deserve a pat on the back...a great result.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another book. I'll wait until April to get my copy from you in person at Shuttlebirds. Don't forget to save some for us.

Patti D

Krystle said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see it completed. You really are amazing you know. I applaud how you pressed on through the troubles sistah. Your designs are exquisite.......and your shuttles.....I'm having a hard time choosing which one I want so I'm going to wait with Patti D to see you at Shuttlebirds.

Krystle

TAT19540 said...

Love Butterflies and can't wait to get my copy! You get thr gold star for perservering! Love my hdt thread from you too! Thanks bunch.

IsDihara said...

Congratulations on completing your book! You are one ah-maze-ing lady!

I don't have the first book yet, do you offer them as a companion set?

Also, can I get you to sign them for me?

I will be tatting butterflies for the Houston Holocaust Museum Butterfly Project:
http://www.sjgs.org/cin/fd/2009/Jan/butterfly.pdf

and so would love to send some of your stunning and elegant creations.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Isdihara, if you by them at the same time you save on shipping...does that count??? Yes I can sign them and I am also tatting butterflies for the holocaust project.

Valerie said...

congrats on publishing this new book on butterflies, sherry!

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Hiya Sherry, How lucky you are to be able to make shuttle out of metal with gems in them. If you ever need someone to try out a prototype...I am your girl. I helped Barb Foster come up with the line of shuttle from the Philippines. I tried them out and tried them out to get the size, weight and everything right...including the points. I know I just said a whole bunch of stuff here...but if I was so lucky to try out one of your metal gem/metal shuttles I would be drop dead lucky. LOL
What a work of art they are becoming.

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Congratulations on your new book too. I love the other Butterfly book I got from you. I need to find money for the new one. Risht now...I can't afford anything. We have been going through some tough times around here.