Friday, February 1, 2013

Come to Shuttlebirds!!!

Shuttlebirds registration can be found here.  This year has a wonderful line up of teachers and classes.
Here is a sneak peak at what I'll be teaching this year.
 
 
This necklace is continuously tatted over wire using encapsulation, branching encapsulation, and spiral chains.
The theme of this years conference is "Angels among us".
So I will be teaching "Gwen's Angel" again.  It is also continuously tatted using folded rings.


Here is a project that we can complete in class.  These are sweet little 3D flowers that we will be attaching to barrettes. Anyhow it is going to be a lot of fun. We have fun every year. There will also be a lot of great vendors...(including myself). I will be bringing my ceramic and precious metal shuttles, my tatting books, Hand dyed threads, and my hook pens....(and a surprise)! So I hope everyone can make it!

4 comments:

Gunhild said...

Ohh how georgous these all look, your class will love them!! Looked at the workshop side, will be so much fun!!!
Happy tatting
Gunhild

Ladytats said...

oh what pretties. Thanks for the info. would love to be there, sigh......

Karen said...

Happy for Shuttlebird attendees that you get to take part again. You're a great teacher and I've enjoyed learning from you in your classes. However, I have to miss this year. We plan to be at a 70th aniversary party in your area of ID. I'll miss seeing you and your wonderful family. Karen in OR

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I wish I could attend, but it's a little too far away! I hope you have a wonderful time!